Guilt Free Snacking
Snacking is not that bad and it can actually become a healthy way to consume some extra veggies, fruits and proteins. Plus, if eaten in the right order and proportions, it turns into an effective way to avoid a heavy and high-fat dinner. When you think deeper about it, healthy snacking kills the guilt while supporting weight loss efforts and keeping your sugar intake stable. It also reduces trips to stores or drive-through on the way. Here are some guilt-free snacks which will fill your tummy while helping you lose some pounds:
- Gazpacho- This healthy soup is made only of fresh ingredients like carrots, ginger, lentils, cucumbers, mint, spinach and tomatoes. It is just perfect for summer, and fill in better than other snacks such as chips.
- Raw Veggies & Dip– You can easily make a healthy bowl of colours at home. All you need is peppers, carrot sticks, cucumber spears, mushroom halves, cherry tomatoes and celery. To accompany this delicious arrangement, you can prepare chickpea spread or hummus.
- Almond Butter on Toast– Rich in protein, almond butter tastes incredibly good on either a slice of dark rye or whole grain toast. You can even add pieces of bananas or strawberries to give some guilt-free sweetness to your mid-day or mid-morning snack.
- Seedless Grapes– A cool summer snack can be both green or red seedless grapes. While being light in the stomach, 20 grapes are equal to 100 calories! Plus, to make them even juicier and cooler, you can let them rest in the fridge for a few hours.
- Air-Popped Popcorn– It is true that popcorn is said to be an unhealthy snack, but if you prepare it on your own, it can be healthy. For instance, if you make use of an air popper to make a few bowls of popcorn and cut the butter, salt, honey or oils, it is at least 60 calories.
- Apple Slices & Peanut Butter- You won’t find anything healthier than a yummy crunchy apple. Make sure to cut the apple in bite sized slices, and add a little peanut butter to these. Packed with protein, fibre and vitamins, this fruit will satisfy both your hunger and sweet tooth.
- Baked Pumpkin Seeds- Even if it might sound weird, pumpkin seeds bring many good things to the body such as protein, zinc, magnesium, iron and vitamin Bs. The best way to eat them is after baking it on a baking sheet with some cumin and a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Almonds & Dried Cranberries– Almonds are the most nutritive snacks. They are rich in vitamin E, magnesium and fatty acids. A good mixture of almonds and dried cranberries daily brings a powerful protein punch.
While you play the good slot games at UK’s top casino site- Magical Vegas, you can enjoy these guilt-free snacks. You can as well please your eyes while seeing the delicious symbols on Food and Fruit themed slots like Sugar Train slots, Candy Dreams slots, Win Sum Dim Sum slots, Samba De Frutas slots and Jackpot Cherries slots.